Standard Metal Lockers
Constructed from either metal, plastic, or wood, these lockers are ideal for anything from lunches and purses to full-length garments and large bags. Metal lockers are the most common and are probably what you envision when you think of a set of lockers. However plastic lockers are best suited for high humidity areas like pools or shower rooms. When a more professional look is called for, wood laminate or solid oak wood lockers are a perfect fit. Each type comes with various locking kit options.
Choose from gray, tan, or blue powder-coated finishes for your 16 gauge steel metal lockers. These types of lockers come in the Standard, Vented, See-through, Open Access & Gear, Bulk Storage, and Modular styles and may be ordered pre-assembled.
Standard, Vented or See-Through Locker
- Single tier, double tier, triple tier, four tier, or box styles
- Widths of 12 in., 15 in. or 18 in.
- Heights of 5 ft. or 6 ft.
- Depths of 12 in., 15 in., 18 in., or 21 in.
- Set of 1 or 3 lockers
Open Access & Gear Locker
- 24 in.w x 72 in.h
- Depths of 18 in. or 24 in.
- Open-access, standard door or vented door
Bulk Storage Locker
- Welded wire and steel frames w/ 1 or 2 doors
- Widths 36 in. or 48 in.
- Height of 90 in.
- Depths of 36 in., 48 in. or 60 in.
- 12 in. or 15 in. cubes
- Window or Vented doors
- Connected horizontally or vertically w/ hardware