At Weblife Stores LLC, we protect your personal information. Weblife Stores owns information collected on this site and will never sell or rent this information. We will not share it in ways different from what is described in this statement unless you authorize us to do so.
Cookies and IP Addresses
This site contains links to other websites. Weblife Stores is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites.
Your Personal Information
Our site uses forms for you to request information, products and services. We collect your contact information, including, but not limited to, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, and financial information. Collected information is used for the benefit of Weblife Stores to send information to customers about orders, to fulfill orders, to process and collect payments, to send promotional marketing material about our company and partners, and to contact customers about orders when necessary. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our sites. We use this data to tailor your experiences at our sites, to show you content that we think you might be interested in, and to display the content according to your preferences.
Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, providing marketing assistance such as tailoring content on our sites and serving ads on our behalf, providing search results and links, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.Customer information is considered to be an asset of Weblife Stores LLC and as such may be transferred to another company as part of an acquisition of Weblife Stores.
This Website takes every precaution to protect our users' information.When you send sensitive information (such as your credit card number) to us via our order form, that information is encrypted and protected with SSL, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. When you are on such an SSL-protected page, a picture of a closed lock appears at the bottom or top of some Web browsers. At other times this lock appears open. Another way to tell if you are on a secure page is to look at the address or URL of the page. (Look in the address box or right-click on the page and select "Properties".) These secure SSL-encrypted pages have URLs that start with https:// instead of http://.If you have any questions about security at our Website, please email us.
We may disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law, or to comply with a legal process served on our Website.
Terms and Conditions of Use
The information contained in this Site, including but not limited to the rules that govern the use of the Site, is subject to change without notice. Your use of the Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the rules as changed.
Pricing and Typographical Errors
We are not liable for typographical or pricing errors. If you place an order for a product that was incorrectly priced, we will put your order on hold and contact you to obtain authorization for additional charges. At that time you will have the option to cancel your order. In the event that we inadvertently ship an order based on a pricing error, we will issue a revised invoice to you for the correct price and contact you to obtain your authorization for the additional charge, or assist you with return of the product. If you have a question about the way an item is described or priced, please contact our sales staff at 866-707-0008.
All of the content on our website: design, text, graphics, including the selection and arrangement (“the look and feel”) of the site are protected by Copyright (Weblife Stores, LLC, 2008 - 2019), All Rights Reserved. Any product material (installation manuals, spec sheets, diagrams, etc.), and all text and graphics are the property and responsibility of the manufacturers. However, you may print these documents for personal use as allowed by the manufacturer. If you need to use our site as an information or shopping resource, feel free to save, bookmark, or print pages. But, please do not attempt to reproduce, modify, or distribute our content without the prior written consent of Weblife Stores, LLC.
The Weblife Stores trademarks are service marks of Weblife Stores LLC. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited are the property of their respective owners.
When you receive an order number or an order confirmation email, this means your order is processing. However, we reserve the right, without prior notification, to cancel any order for any reason, and further reserve the right to limit the quantity of an item for any order. If we consider an order as being an improper use of our site, we may refuse or cancel the order at our discretion. We may also restrict or terminate your account for any reason at our sole discretion. If we feel that an order requires more information, we may hold the order until we are able to acquire the needed information. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Errors will be corrected when discovered. We reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions (including after an order has been submitted).
Links to Other Websites
Weblife Stores makes no claim or representation, and accepts no responsibility, regarding the quality, nature, or reliability of any sites accessible by hyperlinks from our site, or websites linking to our site.
Notice to California Residents
California Proposition 65 requires that special warnings be provided when products contain chemicals known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other forms of reproductive harm if the use of those products may cause exposure to those chemicals above specific limits. These warnings relate to some but not all tools, lead crystal glassware, ceramic tableware, tiffany style lamps, and electrical cords. Please call us prior to ordering if you have any questions regarding the safety of these products.
Warranties and Disclaimers
Weblife Stores limits its warranties to the full extent allowable under state or federal law. You agree that express warranties for the goods purchased are expressly disclaimed to the full extent allowable under federal and state law.
- What is covered: Products that qualify for our Return Policy.
- For how long: We accept returns for qualifying products within 10 days. This includes products that are damaged and/or defective.
- What will we do: In the event that a customer needs to return a product due to damage or defect, we will contact the manufacturer on the customer's behalf and arrange for either the replacement parts or a replacement product to be sent as long as the product was received within the past 10 days. For returns requested due to reasons other than defect or damage, we will issue an RGA to the customer and, once the return is completed, refund the order total, less our costs for shipping and handling each way (that is, both the original outgoing and return shipping cost will be deducted from the customer's refund).
- How to get service: Visit our Contact Us page.
- What is not covered: Made-to-order and/or custom products are non-returnable and will be marked as such on the product page. Certain other non-customized items that neither we nor our suppliers can take back will be clearly marked as "Non Returnable."
Your Rights under Federal and State Law:
Express and/or implied warranties give you specific legal rights, and you also have other rights which vary from state to state. This is limited to the extent that federal and state law allow. For more information on our responsibilities, please view our Return Policy page. Manufacturer's warranties will vary.
Limitation of Liability
We are not liable to any user of the site, or any other person or entity, for any damages that result from the use of the site, even if we have been advised or should have known of the possibility of such damages or losses. Such damages include but are not limited to damages for loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use arising from either the use or the inability to use the site, including the totality of the site’s content. We want our online information, product data, and disclosures to be accurate and reliable. Further, we want the information provided through other channels, including but not limited to phone and email, to be equally reliable.
Although we make every effort to provide accurate information, by using this site, you agree to hold Weblife Stores harmless for damages resulting from your use of this site to the extent allowable under federal and state law. Because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
This website is operated by Weblife Stores LLC from its offices in Panama City Beach, Florida, USA. The law of the State of Florida shall govern these terms and conditions, without reference to its choice of law rules. We make no representation that the information in the site is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the site from territories where the content of the site may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the site from other locations do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Weblife Stores Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions (the "Terms") apply to any Weblife Stores electronic gift certificate originally purchased by you or someone on your behalf (the "gift certificate") through the Weblife Stores website. Gift certificates are issued by Weblife Stores LLC (referred to hereinafter as either "Weblife Stores", "we", "us" or "our"). By purchasing a gift certificate, accepting and retaining a gift certificate, or using a gift certificate, you agree to these Terms.
- Gift certificates are only valid in the United States of America and Canada. Void where prohibited.
- Gift certificates can only be redeemed through one of the Weblife Stores websites
- Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates or gift cards.
- Gift certificates are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund, except to the extent required by law.
- Use of the gift certificate is limited to the amount of funds held on the gift certificate. The full amount of each purchase, including taxes, will be deducted from the funds held on the gift certificate, up to the total funds available on the gift certificate. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account and is not transferable. If you make a purchase and there are insufficient funds held on the gift certificate to cover that purchase, you must pay the difference by a valid credit card or debit card. To the extent permitted by law, the original expiration date will apply to any unused balance.
- The risk of loss and title for gift certificates pass to the purchaser upon our electronic transmission to the purchaser. We are not responsible for and will not replace lost or stolen gift certificates. Protect your gift certificate as if it were cash and safeguard the gift certificate from authorized use.
- Weblife Stores may provide gift certificate purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift certificates.
- Weblife Stores reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any gift certificates purchased after the date said revised Terms are posted to the Weblife Stores websites.
- Resale of a gift certificate or use for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes is strictly prohibited. Your right to use the funds on the gift certificate is a limited right, subject to these Terms and applicable law. We are not responsible for pricing, typographical, or other errors, in any offer and reserve the right to cancel any orders resulting from such errors.
- If we suspect any fraud or misuse in connection with a gift certificate, we reserve the right in our discretion to suspend or terminate use of the gift certificate.
- The consideration paid for the gift certificate, including any unredeemed balances, is the property of the Weblife Stores.
- If any one or more of the covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall be for any reason whatsoever held invalid, then such covenants, agreements, provisions or terms shall be deemed severable from the remaining covenants, agreements, provisions or terms of these Terms shall in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Terms.
- These Terms sets forth the entire understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all prior understandings, written or oral, are superseded by these Terms. All terms and conditions set forth herein are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Becoming a Supplier
Interested In Being a Supplier?
The Internet has created a tremendous opportunity for manufacturers to drive additional revenue growth and reach a new and growing set of customers. For seven years, we have enabled our suppliers to successfully tap into this growth while working closely with them to protect and promote their brand, complement their existing retail channels and facilitate smooth logistics and communications flow. We understand the importance of flexibility and tailor our approach to meet our suppliers' specific needs.We value our 2,000+ supplier relationships and believe these to be the key elements to fostering a successful partnership:
Commitment to Growth – Our goal is to rapidly grow revenues and become the top online channel partner for each of our suppliers. Our category teams' significant product expertise combined with our ongoing investment in online, email and traditional marketing, ensures maximum impact as we launch new suppliers' products.
Partnership in Customer Service Excellence – Weblife Stores's ability to provide great customer service begins with our supplier's commitment to ship orders quickly, package products with care, provide accurate in-stock status and work with us to rapidly handle any issues that may arise.
Brand and Channel Integrity – Weblife Stores is absolutely committed to helping its suppliers' brand flourish online. We collaborate with our suppliers to tell their products' stories the way they want them told. We are sensitive to our suppliers' desire to have a consistent value proposition and brand message across all of their retail outlets and we work closely to ensure our relationship is complementary to our suppliers' existing sales channels.
Flexibility and Ease – Each of our suppliers works closely with a Weblife Stores category team that is highly proficient at taking the supplier though the entire process of: (1) establishing the relationship, (2) effectively merchandising the product, (3) driving growth and (4) providing excellent customer service. We understand that every supplier may have unique needs in areas of logistics, order flow, payments, returns, etc. and we try to tune our approach to match our suppliers' needs and to make the entire process as smooth and seamless as possible.
If you are interested in growing your business, please email us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Send Us Your Suggestions
Customer feedback is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better. We want you to become a lifelong shopper with Weblife Stores.
Please email us.
Please contact us with any questions you have. We are here to serve you. We guarantee your satisfaction. On most items, we offer a 10 day return policy. Please see our return policy for specific information.
Thank you for your business.
If you would like to submit a Purchase Order, please fax it to (916) 672-0333, or contact us:
For Journalists Only, Contact our PR Department:
By Phone: 800-366-8654
By Email: Email Us
By Fax: (916) 672-0333
For Purchase Orders - 800-366-8654
By Mail: Weblife StoresPO Box 2040Lynn Haven, FL 32444
If you wish to feature us in your publication, please contact Lucas Robinson, CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all customer requests and order inquiries, please email us